What's your favorite thing about owning chickens?

Flock_Mom

Hatching
Jun 25, 2019
Hello, all!

I am a new chicken mom (my husband likes to say we bought chickens and they came with a house. When, in reality, it's the other way around! hehe) I am also new to the BYC community, however, I am NOT new to BYC's website. It is my go-to for all my chicken questions. I love this website!

So, tell me - what's your favorite thing about owning chickens?!

I also welcome chick and chicken pictures if that's possible :)

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
They are my number one source of relaxation and stress management.
IMG_20190526_145559995.jpg

Hi :frow

Glad you've decided to join our community! There are some great folks here, I hope you enjoy.

My favorite part of raising chickens is also the stress reduction. I can't help but smile when I watch them run across the yard like little raptors. Chicken TV is much better than anything on cable.

:clap Hi there Flock_Mom and welcome to BYC! :clap

I'm somewhat new to chickens, but the stress relief is too my favorite part. I had not clue how social chickens where, and actually never had an interest in them. Then I met Rocky the Serama, and he was so cute I couldn't help but fall in love. Shortly there after I got 3 Seramas, and have been grateful of them ever since.

My Seramas want to hang out with me, or on me, and I love it either way. They are like puppies with feathers!

A'pollo and Nugget having a slumber party in the bathroom last night. :D

20190625_002425-jpg.1824168

Back
Top Bottom