What's your other hobbies besides chicken keeping?

Let's talk hobbies!

• Total voters
Drawing (both digital and none digital)
Sewing
Fixing old sewing machine
Lace making (needle and bobbin)
Crochet
Knitting ( recently got a knitting machine, still trying to get all of it to work 😅)
Felting
Spinning
I want to do dog sports, specifically dryland mushing and agility. I also want to do some dog showing

I think thats it

All things hiking/backpacking/camping: ultralight long distance backpacking, car camping, bikepacking, glamping, RVing - I love it all! Just get me out into the fresh air and a beach, valley, lake, canyon, river, mountaintop, or forest and I'm a very happy camper. 🏕️

Just before the pandemic hit I was training for a bikepacking trip across the country on my custom-built Surly Ogre. Hope to still do it someday. I love that bike. 🚲

All things hiking/backpacking/camping: ultralight long distance backpacking, car camping, bikepacking, glamping, RVing - I love it all! Just get me out into the fresh air and a beach, valley, lake, canyon, river, mountaintop, or forest and I'm a very happy camper. 🏕️

Just before the pandemic hit I was training for a bikepacking trip across the country on my custom-built Surly Ogre. Hope to still do it someday. I love that bike. 🚲
i love going camping! but i haven't done it in 2-3 years

I raise goats, make ceramics, paint, build coops, make quilts, collect rocks, garden.
20221005_183029.jpg

20220519_022215.jpg

20220607_170155.jpg
20211031_185415.jpg
20200214_134136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom