When should we see our first egg?

I've decided to drain this one and keep it!! My family thinks I'm nuts lol
Not nuts at all. I have a half dozen egg carton with blown out eggs. I used to take it to the retirement home where I was the activities assistant. The residents would ooh ahh ohh over the green, blue, cream, brown, chocolate, and white eggs. I’ve seen others here make ornaments from them. I guess we’re all a little nuts. 🤪

Not nuts at all. I have a half dozen egg carton with blown out eggs. I used to take it to the retirement home where I was the activities assistant. The residents would ooh ahh ohh over the green, blue, cream, brown, chocolate, and white eggs. I’ve seen others here make ornaments from them. I guess we’re all a little nuts. 🤪
I LOVE THAT!!! I will likely keep one from each of them if they're all this pretty! Lol

I’m the kind of nuts that has made ornaments out of them, all decked out in glitter lol

Lol thank you! I'm sure it seems like a silly question but I'm a first time chicken mama and have no idea what to expect lol
It is always exciting when you find that first egg! Mine laid hers in the run, and around the yard, like she wasn't ready for what came out. Lol. Keep checking!

Back
Top Bottom