When to introduce chicks to established hens

I'm in SE Colorado...Las Animas. About 80 miles east of Pueblo. Dry with super hot summers and most of the time mild winters. I moved here from San Diego area a few years ago. I currently have 5 Silver Sexlinks who are 6 years old. 3 are still laying, and 6 KooKoo Morans who are 3 years old. The are all laying. Now I have 8 Road Island Reds who are 6 weeks old tomorrow and 3 BardRocks who are 5 weeks old tomorrow and they are all getting too big even for the large boxes in the garage. I want to start to put them outside but don't want anything to happen to them. I appreciate any help I can get.

I'm in SE Colorado...Las Animas. About 80 miles east of Pueblo. Dry with super hot summers and most of the time mild winters. I moved here from San Diego area a few years ago. I currently have 5 Silver Sexlinks who are 6 years old. 3 are still laying, and 6 KooKoo Morans who are 3 years old. The are all laying. Now I have 8 Road Island Reds who are 6 weeks old tomorrow and 3 BardRocks who are 5 weeks old tomorrow and they are all getting too big even for the large boxes in the garage. I want to start to put them outside but don't want anything to happen to them. I appreciate any help I can get.

See my links in the previous post. :)

Back
Top Bottom