When we don't understand... faith (warning CHRISTIAN thread)

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
I love to listen to music while I'm on the computer. So a lot of times I'll have YouTube up and will find videos of some of my favorite Christian songs to listen to while I'm on here or facebook, etc. Today, I accidentally came across this video...

I had to know the story behind this video so I did a little Googling. Well, several hours and many Kleenexes later I now know. And I want to share this story with others who may not have heard it. I feel God has laid it on my heart to do this. Maybe it has touched me so much because I am currently 32-1/2 weeks pregnant. Or maybe it's because when I was just 10 weeks pregnant with this baby boy a dear Christian sister unexpectedly lost her unborn son... at the point in her pregnancy where I am now... and I hurt for her so very much that day... to the point that I would have traded places with her in an instant. Anyway, I don't know the reason, but I want to obey this prompting I feel is from the Holy Spirit, and trust that perhaps there is someone out there He wants to talk to through the story.

Todd Smith of Selah
(*Note* - The woman singer is Todd's sister, Nicol Sponberg.)

Have Kleenex ready! The story of Audrey Caroline http://withoutwax.tv/2008/04/28/rocked-to-my-core/

Angie's
Blog, "Bring the Rain" http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html

*The
last paragraph* http://www.surebaby.com/blog/2008/06/05/in-honor-of-babies-audrey-caroline-gregory-luke/
sad.png

Bring the Rain

I can't wait to get home (where youtube isn't blocked) and watch the videos .. Thanks for being obedient to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
smile.png

I have spent all day, off and on, on her blog .. amazing... (And it's hard to not become a blubbering idiot .. not good at work)

Thanks again for sharing.

I love listening to music when im on the computer too! a very good (and sad) christian song is "heaven is the face" by steven curtis chapman. his songs are so awesome. this one is about his daughter who died from cancer, and how he is going to see her again someday. it always makes me cry.
hit.gif
. i'll listen to those songs when youtube/ tangle (also known as Godtube) unlocked.

Actually, "Heaven is the Face" (< KLEENEX WARNING!) is about Maria, his 5 year old adopted daughter, who was tragically killed by Steven's son when he hit her with his car while pulling into the driveway.
sad.png
I can't listen to that song without crying... it sure is beautiful though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this ironic, or what?...

I had an OB appointment this afternoon. The nurse, whom I've never had before, gave me a sheet to start keeping record of the baby's kicks each day. She said that after I eat I need to be able to feel 7 strong kicks within 2 hours. When I do I'm to put a check in that day's box. If I don't feel enough kicks I have to repeat the process.... eat something and then count the kicks. If I again don't feel enough I'm to contact the doctor's office IMMEDIATELY. Then she said it's very important to not wait around if I'm not feeling the kicks before calling the office, that she knows someone who waited until the next day to call the doctor and it was too late. She said this person lost her baby, in the same week of pregnancy I'm in now, back in Oct. I said, "Are you talking about Kellie?" She, literally, stepped back and said, "You know Kellie?"
Kellie is the woman I was talking about in my first post above.
th.gif

What are the odds of this happening today, of all days?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom