when will i see my eggs rolling and making noise

depends on what kind of eggs they are... quail (other than bobwhite) should see it now
chicken 21 days
pheasant 23-24 days
bobwhite 23-24 days
turkey 28 days

So does that mean that we will not see anything until about day 21 for chickens??? We could hear some before that right?

Ok the book that I have said to spray them with water for the last time and leave them alone, and after reading some of the posts on here. should i be hearing some noises out of the eggs by day 19 or will i hear more tomorrow on day 20?? I am asking a lot of questions and I should just wait and see what happens but, you get all excited when you are about to have little chicks about to hatch and you really want them all to hatch because we have spent the last 19 days raising them in the eggs

Most likely won't heat peeping until day 21, you MAY see eggs rock a little on day 20... Try not to spray directly on the eggs because it can help bacteria into the eggs and can block pores in the shell slowing down the transfusion of oxygen into the egg. Instead, try using a wet sponge and just sit it in the hatcher with the eggs.

non of my eggs have moved that I can say for shure but when i put them up to my ear on day 18 and gently tap or scartch them then I sometimes hear a scrath or tap from inside which is kinda cool

Back
Top Bottom