When will my eggs hatch??

CrazyChickns

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 12, 2016
Southeastern PA
I put my eggs in the incubator on Friday July 29th at around 5pm. The incubator had been running for 2 days prior to me adding the eggs. The temp has stayed pretty steady at between 99.4 and 99.8. I want to take off work for when they are hatching but I don't know what day is more likely, Friday 8/19 or Saturday 8/20. This will be my first hatch. I know that it's not an exact science. I just want to know what day is more likely. I already have off on Thursday 8/18. And on what day do they usually start to pip? They will be Isbar x Golden Laced polish crosses.

I put my eggs in the incubator on Friday July 29th at around 5pm. The incubator had been running for 2 days prior to me adding the eggs. The temp has stayed pretty steady at between 99.4 and 99.8. I want to take off work for when they are hatching but I don't know what day is more likely, Friday 8/19 or Saturday 8/20. This will be my first hatch. I know that it's not an exact science. I just want to know what day is more likely. I already have off on Thursday 8/18. And on what day do they usually start to pip? They will be Isbar x Golden Laced polish crosses.

8/19 is your 21st day; Pipping often occurs the day before hatching. While day 21 is likely to be the day of hatching, incubators often have early/late hatches. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom