when will they stop coming

choctaw chicken

Chirping
14 Years
Sep 18, 2008
choctaw county al
i ordered 30 chicks from Berkly. a month later i still had not received any baby's so i called. they said they would be shipped next day. week went by no baby well at this time i was upset so i called talked to the boss .again he got on the phone said he had them in the mail next day. i received 10 chicks OK only ten waited next day none .called and the boss said the rest would be next day. next day only 7 came so i called said some ugly words. thats where i went wrong !don't upset the boss. because for two weeks i received chicks in shipments of about ten .i got the first ten then 7 then 13 then 10 every other day for two weeks. when it was clear that i was starting to look like a old star trek episode trouble with trebles and they just kept coming i called. this time i put on my church shoes and was real nice. he said and i quote we don't show any shipments Mr sellers. so told him well that the most nothing i ever got in the mail. i thought it was finally over. no sadly to say still more. Sunday morning my brother in-law god bless his hilarious sole said the post office called. said they had more chickens . OK this has got be William messing with me. i called lord be with me it was true. so that brings me up to 80 chicks. bet that boss man was saying YOU WANT CHICKENS ILL GIVE YOU CHICKENS. and i swear i called Monday morning to tell the boss man about number 80. i heard him say a cuss word and then said there was a shipment of 30 going out the next day but he got that stopped maybe still gun shy :eek::eek:

ep.gif
80 !!!!!!!! Holy cow!
Gotta tell ya its pretty funny though:lau
There are alot of people on this board who dream of that happening to them.
That is alot of chicks, they get big so fast too. I hope you have the room for them, I know you certainly weren't planning on that many.
You could probably sell the extras or give them away.
What kind are they?

I'd make sure they didn't charge you for all of those shipping charges:( Write a letter to the company and tell them what happened and how put out you are, wether you are or not. You never should have had to wait that long and then get that much too many.

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

omg I want the number to that hatchery
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

anyone else would be like heck yea! and my husband would be packing my bags!
gig.gif
gig.gif

omg i can't stop laughing

the funny thing is there computer didn't show any thing shipped and it was doubling everything i ordered ordered 10 Isa browns got 30 ordered 20 meats got 40 ordered 4 Americana's got 9 ordered 3 arcana's got 0 that really ticked me off that was what Ive wanted for a long time oo well the boss said they are all the same know bull i know there still difference breed really had my heart set on naming a rooster and hen randy and Patricia because that chickens got ears just like my pa in-law and hes so hen pecked got name a hen after mother in-law just wonder would hen go around all day hollorin RANDY RANDY RANDY with high pitched shriek Berkly's number for those who would like to join the chicken of the month club is Randall Berkeley 1 800 531 1097 thanks yall and no the shipping was only 20 dollar they lost money on this deal all together for 80 chickens i paid 85 dollars with shipping

Back
Top Bottom