Where are the duck pictures?!

Daisy, Ranger, Gracie & Spot from small to present.
IMG_6474.JPG IMG_6505.JPG IMG_6516.JPG IMG_6589.JPG IMG_6599.JPG IMG_6903.JPG

Gil's is loving looking at all of her new friends over the computer screen! She's standing here on my feet calling all duck owners to attach any photo's you have on hand of your duckies below! Gilberta said she'll start off, everyone else's turn for a selfie! (ignore the poop her feet transferred onto my couch!:tongue) View attachment 1612617 View attachment 1612618

So cute!

Man, seeing so much good weather here that I'm jealous! all that sun!
My ducks are not; If there is one thing that helps against this allways-rainy-climate it is that as soon as I am bummed out that it is raining and grey and I want suuuun.. they are happy! It's party-searching-worms-in-mud-time-since-we-don't-get-wet-anyway! Party Party! Never here in the Netherlands I have seen creatures so in heaven by a major long-lasting hose hahaha! The wetter the better! And it helps against these depressing grey-raining days with no sun; atleast they are having fun and happy!

I have set the christmas tree up. I will try to make pictures of them aproving it :p (allas, it is allmost christmas and cold outside, surely they are allowed to be in the living room once and poop all over the place...aren't they hubby? *puppy-eyes*?) (puppy eyes probably not needed.. patience and he will ask it himself, he already bought all kind of christmas lights and hung them up in their coop because 'they need to feel christmas otherwise it is sad' :') )

Back
Top Bottom