1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

where can i find colobian rocks?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Chickenrandomness, Sep 13, 2010.

1. hi! me and Coretta are trying to make a new breed (or attemp to anyway) and i can't find any where that has colobian rocks, which is vital to make the best back yard bird! is there anywhere i can find, adults, hatching eggs, or chicks?

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Try Yard full o' rocks here in Georgia he can help you with some hatching eggs! Great guy and family and great birds!
    Thanks and have a blessed day!
    Nancy

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Colobian?? Never heard of those. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Quote:I have to admit that a number of things came to mind, when I read the title of this thread. I don't think that I should post most of my thoughts here. [​IMG]

5. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    We have Columbian, Blue, Barred and Buff other than color there is so little difference between them I wouldn't say Columbian's are a must for a backyard flock...my blue's get more awes than the Columbian..which are nice [​IMG] I bought mine from Scott this Summer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by