Where can I get silkie chicks?

Oct 14, 2021
Western Washington
I don't think I posted this on the right spot. You can move it if you need to!

so I went to Wilco this morning to go get some silkies chicks but they were gone. They had the right color of silkies that I was looking for. Do there are some silkies breeders around me but they only have black white and buff. I'm looking for partridge or splash. Wilco is getting more chicks in on Thursday so I'll need to go look!!

so I went to Wilco this morning to go get some silkies chicks but they were gone. They had the right color of silkies that I was looking for. Do there are some silkies breeders around me but they only have black white and buff. I'm looking for partridge or splash. Wilco is getting more chicks in on Thursday so I'll need to go look!!
Following :pop Also, what is a Wilco?

Alot of times if you ask for a manager they can special order for you. But It might be a little expensive. Also if you look up chicken hatchery alot of time you can order there. Or go to a thiesens or tractor supply

Alot of times if you ask for a manager they can special order for you. But It might be a little expensive. Also if you look up chicken hatchery alot of time you can order there. Or go to a thiesens or tractor supply
Yeah I think that's too expensive but I can go check wilco on Thursday!

This is Blue.
1645150622674-423997467.jpg

No name yet, have any ideas?
1645150811435-759606891.jpg

No name yet,have any ideas?

1645150903954-1540881756.jpg
No name yet, have any ideas?
1645151001716-742488591.jpg

Back
Top Bottom