Where do I come when I get bad news "UPDATE"

Thank you all, I needed to leave home and when I returned I had a message. I was so afraid it was from them but thank God it wasn't. I'm hoping no news is good news but I just don't know how anyone can recover from something like that. It's going to be a long day.

Buster, may I ask did it end up with good news?

That's awful! Hope he recovers.
hugs.gif

God is there! Even if you dont see him.. I will pray that he will become more visable.. I will pray for you and him and his family..

Dear Heavenly Father,
Our creator, maker of Heaven and Earth....You are our Shepard, our comfortor, our strength....calm the burns, ease the pain, restore what was lost and make new in this friend what was damaged. And stay by their side, family and friends so they may be given a sense of peace that what ever shall come will come with Your gentle hand as their guide. Encourage them to love and share each other's strengths so when one is down another can lift them up and vise versa. For when we can lean on each other we share God's grace and compassion. And time will heal all wounds...trust God's presense no matter how dark we sometimes think times have gotten. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom