Where do the calories go?

pop.gif

I have one of those little metal popcorn poppers you plug in, got it brand new at a yard sale for $2. I was reading about how there is something not good for us in the microwave bags. I thought at my age it would probably take a heck of a lot of popcorn bags to really hurt me, but I look at my 9 year old and think, HIM, it could make a difference. But, we LOVE the fresh popped, and its not any more difficult to make than microwave. I was messing around in the kitchen tonight, after being gone all dang day, and DS came into the kitchen, and said, "hmmmmm Popcorn?" We are addicts!!!

Quote:
I thought it was the sock fairy . . .wrong again!!!!!! THAT's why there is so much lint in the dryer vent thingy . . . I thought it was because I hang out all spring/summer/fall and it was just the dryers revenge for non-use during the summer sucking it all out of my towels . . .

Quote:
I thought it was the sock fairy . . .wrong again!!!!!! THAT's why there is so much lint in the dryer vent thingy . . . I thought it was because I hang out all spring/summer/fall and it was just the dryers revenge for non-use during the summer sucking it all out of my towels . . .

They go to the sock farm in the MidWest where they romp and play with a nice family that have only left legs....

Back
Top Bottom