Where do you find the will power to .........

Anyone else on unitl 2am, then wake at 7am and have to log in to see if there are any winning egg bids, new posts..........etc. ????

I have started calling my time here "research", sounds better than addiction. I love hatcheries because you can spend hours comparing, and you can even order ONE of each breed, as many as you like. Now who doesn't like that? AND, egg shopping? Wow, just six here, 12 there and hey, one more bator, one more run, one more coop..................I may need some professional help soon.
bow.gif
Henz

Well.....
lol.png

After I got divorced, I joined dating sites to see if I could reclaim a social life. I was active on dating forums.

I tried that for a few years without a date or a new friend.

Now, my chickens are my friends!

And BYC is my new social life!!
lau.gif

I'll be getting up in about 20 minutes to take dinner out of the oven and put in the rolls that I have rising. I'll start the peas, broccoli and zucchini then also.

I keep at it until my wrist hurts too bad to scroll down another page. Or the smoke alarm goes off for dinner. Or the cat lays down across the computer keyboard, sending the computer into fits. Or lightening strikes and the power goes off.
roll.png

No, really. I have to set the kitchen timer so I get anything else done

I get my chores done first thing in the morning when it's cool out and then I have time to be in the A/C and on here when it's hotter than Hades out.
Unless of course it's raining and then the chores (other than feeding/watering) can't be done... Oh darn!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom