Where is the best place to live??

Jackson, Tennessee.

Just outside is still really rural, you're close to a larger town, and it's not nearly as expensive as the coasts.

Last edited:
Danville, Kentucky
thumbsup.gif

Tulsa, Oklahoma - City Overview from 2007
Compared to the rest of the country, Tulsa's cost of living is 21.93% Lower than the U.S. average.

As of 2007, Tulsa's population is 382,872 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of -2.59 percent. (Tulsa suburbs offer some great rural areas very close by.)

The median home cost in Tulsa is $147,500. Home appreciation the last year has been -2.25 percent.

Tulsa public schools spend $4,962 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 16 students per teacher in Tulsa.

The unemployment rate in Tulsa is 4.50 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Negative. Tulsa jobs have Decreased by 0.31 percent.

I love Franklin, TN but it doesn't count as inexpensive to live (unless you're coming directly from CA). When my farm sells I'm planning on going to the Tulsa area where I can have a farm with less financial strain and my daughter can have a nice place to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom