Where to buy goslings/geese??

farmdude

Songster
10 Years
Sep 20, 2009
NE Wisconsin
I'd love to get some more geese since none of my eggs hatched this spring. I've been checking Craig's list, nothing. I checked Murray McMurray hatchery, they are sold out. Can anyone refer me to another hatchery? I want anything that isn't white. I have 4 white Ebdens and want some color. thank you.

I'd love to get some more geese since none of my eggs hatched this spring. I've been checking Craig's list, nothing. I checked Murray McMurray hatchery, they are sold out. Can anyone refer me to another hatchery? I want anything that isn't white. I have 4 white Ebdens and want some color. thank you.
I know what you mean about having trouble finding geese, i have been watching CL all spring, nothing. I hope you find some.
fl.gif

It's past season for the hatcheries. You will be better off naming breeds you would be looking for and posting wanted ads on here. I know someone with a pair of production Toulouse for sale right now. A few other breeds have a small number available, but June is very late to be looking, and summer is out for shipping because of temperature restrictions.

Ideal still has some brown Chinese in but Celtic is right Goose season is really over for this year.

Thank you!
Yes, I am to late for hatcheries, hopefully I can find some locally.
Thank you everyone for your replies.

If you dont mind ordering the geese form a hatchery the california hatchery has geese all different kind but one is sold out ..Im also looking for geese and all theothers hatcheries are sold out until next year

We are looking for a buyer with a good home -- with fresh water and grass pasture -- for our flock of sixteen Buff geese and goslings. Some hand tame, all good-tempered and not very noisy compared to most geese. They are a united flock, all paired off so all must go together. Located in eastern Pennsylvania.

Back
Top Bottom