Where to buy my first quail eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chefdkluke, Oct 13, 2010.

1. chefdkluke

chefdkluke Out Of The Brooder

Hello all, looking for the best place to buy eggs from. I live in Southern CA, and can't find anyone local. Who has the best rates for the best quality coturnix?

2. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    where in CA do u live i can tell u where u can buy adult coturnix and babies aswell

3. chefdkluke

chefdkluke Out Of The Brooder

North San Diego County inland. Border of Escondido/Valley Center

4. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    because i live i LA and i go to a store the owner sell alot of different birds like button quail, coturnix quail adults and babies also guineas chickens pheasants and alot of other animals

5. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    I have some available! [​IMG]

Here

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't know if saddina still posts, but she is in CA somewhere and did have coturnix. You could try contacting her and seeing if she has any available. A question like this (asking where to find something) would be okay to post in the quail forum, you'd get a better response other than *buy from me*'s [​IMG]

7. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I got my first from the egg chain thread. you just say I'll take them they pay shipping. only thing isyou have to offer some pure hatching eggs and pay to ship them very easy. cost less them most eggs. good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by