Where to buy outdoor pens?

speng5

Chirping
Mar 6, 2024
As the question says, I am in need of either one large or two smaller outdoor pens. Googling around I find a lot of results coming from Winola Ranch but those cages look awfully small and don't really seem to be a good choice for outdoors (no solid windblock, etc). Can anyone share a good option for sourcing outdoor quality pens? Also if there is anyone on here that happens to be in Iowa that would sell or make me one, I would entertain that option as well.

I bought a duel rabbit hutch off Amazon and it works great! Has a wire area for when they eat and drink. And nesting areas to stay warm and nest in the hay off the wire. Easy to clean and my quail seem happy! I know they have ones that can stack too if you need lots of room. I only use the wynola wire cages inside out of elements and only as babies then they go into the bigger outside. I do hope to have an actual ground pen one day!

The top one I had to motify a bit too make it more weather proof. I got it super cheap locally. The other cages are what I was going to buy! And if I need more cages ❤️ I love my crazy weirdo quail 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-083409-230.png
    Screenshot_20240415-083409-230.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom