where to buy show cages for home use?

Quote:
The dividers swing and hook to the front, so if you wanted to remove a divider, just swing it flat against the back wall, and ziptie it there.

The big coops have a side swinging door that I like. The bantam coops have a lift up door that is a little harder to pull the birds out of, but easy to put them in. I think its going to work out well. Last night was their first night in their new cages. The cages are part of a rooster motel I made, to muffle their crows in the morning, so my husband can get his rest. I let the birds out during the day with their flocks.

This is perfect, just what I was looking for. The price is reasonable, just like a show cage so not worth trying to have hubby build one.

My junior daughter wants to be able to work with her birds at home to prep them for shows.

Quote:
The dividers swing and hook to the front, so if you wanted to remove a divider, just swing it flat against the back wall, and ziptie it there.

The big coops have a side swinging door that I like. The bantam coops have a lift up door that is a little harder to pull the birds out of, but easy to put them in. I think its going to work out well. Last night was their first night in their new cages. The cages are part of a rooster motel I made, to muffle their crows in the morning, so my husband can get his rest. I let the birds out during the day with their flocks.

I wouldn't keep them in there full time either. How much is the shipping? I plan on getting a 4 compartment bantam coop.

Aack!! the shipping killed me. It was like $50 to California. BUT, to their credit, they pack each cage in its own separate box, with a thin piece of plywood to prevent bending. They were well shipped, and arrived in perfect condition.

Edit, that was for two coops, so one would probably be half that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom