Where to find Fertilized Silkie Eggs in Colorado

Claire611

In the Brooder
Feb 10, 2021
Hi All. I am looking for fertilized Silkie eggs within about a 50 mile radius of Denver, CO. I have tried two rounds of shipped eggs without any luck :(
Thank you!

I Have A Small Flock Of Silkies , But I Am In Alamosa , Would Still Have To Ship Them. Unless You Would Want To Buy The Flock ...We Are Going A Different Direction This Year & Need The Pen Space ...
Hmm...you’ve given me a lot to think about! How many are in the flock and how old are they?

Possibly 10 Hens & 1 Roo I Think. I'll Have To Get Out There To Count Them. I Think They Are 2 Years But I'll Have To Find My Paperwork When I Ordered Them As Chicks ...
Unfortunately, we couldn’t take that many :( Let me think about the eggs though. How much would you charge to ship to Centennial, CO? I’m thinking 8 eggs assuming about a 50% hatch rate.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t take that many :( Let me think about the eggs though. How much would you charge to ship to Centennial, CO? I’m thinking 8 eggs assuming about a 50% hatch rate.
Right Now All My Breeds Are Together. We Are Working On New Pens So The Silkie Eggs Would NOT Be Pure At This Time. But Later On In The Spring When They Are All Separated Again I Can Send Pure Silkie Eggs

Right Now All My Breeds Are Together. We Are Working On New Pens So The Silkie Eggs Would NOT Be Pure At This Time. But Later On In The Spring When They Are All Separated Again I Can Send Pure Silkie Eggs
I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom