Where's the blocked list???

I've been on hold on and off with 12+ different offices all of yesterday and all of today, looking for the box with 4 Silkied Ameraucanas that disappeared 3 days ago on its way to me from California...

I love you guys. I needed a bit of levity.

If anyone is near Santa Clarita and knows anyone who works for USPS or FedEx, I need help
hit.gif

Keep us posted.
sad.png

I was viewing someone's profile and was surprised to see I was blocking them. I've never blocked any member and nothing on my profile indicates that. I managed to unblock them from THEIR profile, not mine. How many other members have I blocked unknowingly, and how?
Very strange since there is nothing in my profile with a "blocking" icon.

How do you block someone? I tend to get snide in response to a rather narcissistic poster who constantly informs us how Americans are less eduated than those in their natal country, how we need to pay more taxes and be more generous to people from other countries, and who will announce they have read nothing on a subject - then inform us what they think is really going on, and if anyone disagrees, they insist that person must be watching Fox News.

I realize I'm probably a lot more conservative than many on BYC, so I don't even want to have to read another post by this person so I don't get kicked off of here for saying what I really think.

Pull up one of the member's posts, then hover your cursor over their username, above their avatar. You will get a drop-down with a few options, one of which is "block member". You can also access this list below their avatar pic in their profile.

If you see posts that you feel doesn't fit our rules/TOS, please report them by clicking the red flag icon found in the bottom left corner of each post, so the Staff can have a look and take action if needed. All reports are anonymous and handled privately by the staff and the offenders.

Back
Top Bottom