which bird is best for me?

Just see the differnce, hatched your own, or buy chick or even adults ? ..Did you hatch El ? or have you had him on his own for while. and got a lot of attention ? In this case, he adopted you and the other can sense this, being the outsider...
I think, .the hatched will always be your loyal buddies and the others just look on. lol

You better get 2 girls for them... incubate them, age does not make much difference, while young..

lol.. I hatched all of mine.. and all spent their early days being treated exactly the same..

the only difference is that Paco was attacked by the neighbor's dogs

for the two youngest (Crash and Eddie).. Eddie is a fiend.. he will try to peck and kick everyone.. doesn't matter how much he has seen the same clothing on us.. he STILL tries to peck at the patterns and designs.. Paco and the other older birds only did that to anything new.. Eddie will allow petting BUT has to be a little jerk about it.. pecking at you the entire time and getting chunks of flesh when he does bite
Crash is the opposite.. VERY antisocial.. acts like your touch is acid.. will freak and run off and into fences as if he thinks you are chasing him and trying to kill him.. neither Crash or Eddie were alive when Paco was attacked.. so they never were around the neighbor's dogs...

Paco and Dorian have always loved attention.. Rose was always a bit iffy about it with wanting attention some days and being standoffish on others.. Beau was a bit wilder when he was younger then mellowed out as he started getting older.. the others were all a mix in between standoffish and curious.. but none were ever like Crash and Eddie..

Most of the eggs came from the same breeder.. so Crash and Eddie both came from the same person that we got Paco and Dorian's eggs from.. yet there is a mile wide difference in their personalities..

so just like people.. doesn't matter how they were raised.. they all have their own personalities and preferences..

Back
Top Bottom