Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I really wasn't expecting this to happen

20220930_073607.jpg

Absolutely not. lol I used to be really edgy back in the late 2000s with a zig-zag part though. lol
Y’all have fun at work tomorrow. Moony and I are gonna play with chickens all day.
Boo. I need to move all mine around.
Merry Christmas GIF by bubly

Wat?
200.gif

You might be the only one :lau
I'm not.
I actually made chocolate chip cookies tonight. Usually my choco chip cookies taste really good but they flatten like a pancake and that bugs me. Tonight was different, they taste really good and didn't flatten! Score!
I detest making cookies from scratch except for the recipe I shared with you. Those are amazing. The others...not so much. They always look like sad cow patties.
What do y’all eat your dip with? We got some pita chips for it cause we figured tortilla chips aren’t strong enough but I figured tortilla chips might taste better ?? Idk lol trying to figure out if I should get some hahah
Me imaging how you look you typing this post:
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN
Despicable Me Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

What was so funny about that? lol
I’m probably overthinking it 😂😂
You? Overthink something? Never...
Wait a minute now. Dips, chips, cookie, cheese cake, chicken and biscuits. Is there going to be a Scary Thread get together this weekend? I didn't get my invitation if there is going to be.
I didn't either.
Two more new fall calves.
View attachment 3275959
I want baby moo-moos. Bring them to me.
Wait, what?!
We'll get you a night light.
Oh. I thought she was showing us that they've been eating the tote.
Like rabbits eat drywall.

Absolutely not. lol I used to be really edgy back in the late 2000s with a zig-zag part though. lol
I'm just going with what the googs say, I'm not exactly up on the coiffure. The only product that goes in my hair is dye and My hairstyle is best described as "freshly washed haystack".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom