Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ostara=Easter
Samhain= Halloween
Yule=Christmas
Lammas=Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving actually doesn't stem from a specific ancient/pagan holiday like the others. Which makes it debatable because the origins are unknown. Canada's Thanksgiving is in October which is around the biblical feast of Sukkot which is a week long holiday which is basically a harvest festival (with spiritual symbolism).

Thanksgiving actually doesn't stem from a specific ancient/pagan holiday like the others. Which makes it debatable because the origins are unknown. Canada's Thanksgiving is in October which is around the biblical feast of Sukkot which is a week long holiday which is basically a harvest festival (with spiritual symbolism).
Wat

It comes from Lammas and I forgot valentines day= Mabon

Last edited:
I think they taught us in school that the American Thanksgiving started with the Pilgrims.
Pagan blah blah blah. It is a time to get together with family and eat and spend time together is good enough for me.

All the other holidays is the same. Have some fun and on some spend a ton of money or not. All the pagan crap is just creating problems where none exist.

Bonk, you probably don’t do national taco day either or taco Tuesday or even mermaid weds. :rolleyes: Now, I don’t do mermaid weds. However, for those ladies that do I respect the tail

Mandatory Chicken content 20220912_172159.jpg

I think they taught us in school that the American Thanksgiving started with the Pilgrims.
Pagan blah blah blah. It is a time to get together with family and eat and spend time together is good enough for me.

All the other holidays is the same. Have some fun and on some spend a ton of money or not. All the pagan crap is just creating problems where none exist.

Bonk, you probably don’t do national taco day either or taco Tuesday or even mermaid weds. :rolleyes: Now, I don’t do mermaid weds. However, for those ladies that do I respect the tail
This might explain EVERYTHING..
Im Jewish New Girl GIF by hero0fwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom