Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly there's only minimal discomfort if done correctly. But I'm not a chicken so I got no clue.
They don't really seem to feel much. Also when I punch I punch a u out the web. When you punch the o out of the web I've seen it grow back. Another option I've done is to snip a slit with scissors in the web basically does the same thing.
What you do have to watch is that another Chick doesn't peck at any dot of blood. Don't ever want a chicken to taste blood. They will never leave it alone after that till its dried and gone

I understood about half of that.
Punching eggs?
View attachment 3112262
I believe that may be the language barrier of the bayou. Hard to hear over the buzzing of the cicadas, the banjos, the sound of sweltering humidity/heat, and the occasional alligator bellow. I believe he's talking about toe punching them for identification.

I believe that may be the language barrier of the bayou. Hard to hear over the buzzing of the cicadas, the banjos, the sound of sweltering humidity/heat, and the occasional alligator bellow. I believe he's talking about toe punching them for identification.
Wrong Wrong Wrong ain't gots no banjos, fiddles and accordions.

Don't worry. He at least knows who the "round mound of rebound" is.
Youre Dumb Charles Barkley GIF by Saturday Night Live

They don't really seem to feel much. Also when I punch I punch a u out the web. When you punch the o out of the web I've seen it grow back. Another option I've done is to snip a slit with scissors in the web basically does the same thing.
What you do have to watch is that another Chick doesn't peck at any dot of blood. Don't ever want a chicken to taste blood. They will never leave it alone after that till its dried and gone
Ya I've had holes try to grow back. Gotta make sure the piece comes completely out for sure.
Also with as many chicks as I do the punch doesn't stay sharp forever which makes it necessary to really check.
I'm doing the slits with small cuticle scissors now. Just can't do them to shallow.

It's a delicious white drink looks and viscosity of milk pretty much. You just gotta experience it. It doesn't taste like rice eventhough it's made with it.
Well maybe a little thinner than milk. Oh my goodness its good
You must find it you won't regret it
Yes it has a touch of cinnamon but just enough to taste. Not like a dessert in a drink.
But there's different types from different parts of the world. Some for sweet than others. I made some before. A pitcher didn't last the whole night. Over ice
I can't find a recipe that doesn't call for almond milk. Do you have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom