Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot! Hopefully a picture isn't as bad as a gif.

Ostriches Going Crazy GIF by chuber channel

Sometimes I hate cats. I have three indoor cats. They have four litter boxes, the recommended amount for that many cats. I clean the litter boxes daily and it's a litter they all approve of.
I go to fold a clean basket of laundry and lo and behold, cat pee!
:barnie
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

That’s good size. I have 2 gardens that around that size together but not sure exactly,
I meant to look at my tiller for you. I forgot this morning. I think it is a Power Mate. I want to say I gave only around $300. I was going to get a bigger one and way more expensive name brand but researched this one and it was supposed to be a little beast so I took a chance on it. I have had it 3 years and love it. Never a problem. Broke new ground well also the one time I used it for that.
I got it at Home Depot but not sure they still carry it.

That’s good size. I have 2 gardens that around that size together but not sure exactly,
I meant to look at my tiller for you. I forgot this morning. I think it is a Power Mate. I want to say I gave only around $300. I was going to get a bigger one and way more expensive name brand but researched this one and it was supposed to be a little beast so I took a chance on it. I have had it 3 years and love it. Never a problem. Broke new ground well also the one time I used it for that.
I got it at Home Depot but not sure they still carry it.
We usually craigslist hunt for items like this anyway. I'll be on the lookout. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom