Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sentiments exactly.
It's a rite of passage. You're not a true desert rat unless you eat the scorp pop and drink the worm from the tequila bottle.
Hard pass.
He's rather grumpy this morningView attachment 3114337
He looks like a Toothless.
licking how to train your dragon GIF

No, I was never a crazed fan. I appreciate music, but could really care less about celebrities

My sis, on the other hand, practically wall papered her room in BSB posters
Same here. I've never been into boy bands. They all look like they're about twelve, and as someone who hasn't been twelve for more than a half decade, having a thing for them would make me quite questionable, I think.
Blah, who am I kidding, I don't think that I've ever felt a speck of romantic attraction in over a decade. I couldn't tell you what my type is, but it sure as heck isn't twenty-somethings looking like preteens singing about lovey-dovey face smushing.

However, let me say that as long as they keep making these lists to make themselves feel better about their own existence and publishing them then more of the riffraff will stay out

I certainly did not like US news reporting one city in this great State as the best place in America to live just the other day. That is not a good. Plus, hell, we already knew that

Same here. I've never been into boy bands. They all look like they're about twelve, and as someone who hasn't been twelve for more than a half decade, having a thing for them would make me quite questionable, I think.
Blah, who am I kidding, I don't think that I've ever felt a speck of romantic attraction in over a decade. I couldn't tell you what my type is, but it sure as heck isn't twenty-somethings looking like preteens singing about lovey-dovey face smushing.

Don't pretend you're sorry
I know you're not
You know, you got the power
To make me weak inside
Girl, you leave me breathless
But it's okay
'Cause you are my survival
Now hear me say
I can't imagine
Life without your love
Even forever
Don't seem like long enough

Call me sappy but I love that my husband feels this way about me.

Don't pretend you're sorry
I know you're not
You know, you got the power
To make me weak inside
Girl, you leave me breathless
But it's okay
'Cause you are my survival
Now hear me say
I can't imagine
Life without your love
Even forever
Don't seem like long enough

Call me sappy but I love that my husband feels this way about me.
I feel that way about coffee

What is wrong with you people?! Bugs should never be on the menu, unless the $hit hits the fan. So far, it's come close but hasn't hit
They're actually a pretty big part of other countries' cuisines. I've heard that they can be pretty tasty, though I'm not that interested in trying them.
Besides, as far as what humans have eaten, bugs are hardly the weirdest. Whose idea was it to peel literal bark off of a tree and eat it? Not to mention fermentation, which is basically growing non-deadly bacteria and organisms in food and drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom