Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. “Who hasn’t been 12 for more than half a decade” WTF

I have “had” this image in my head of an at least 40 something year old. Like one of the nannies off an old sitcom from tv land in her house dress, apron on, flour on it, in the kitchen, one hand on hip, the other on the kitchen counter finger tapping slowly, head a little cocked, looking at me all knowingly, a little menacing after I said or did something unfavorable. And the smell of cookies in the air to boot.

Now, I find out you probably are not old enough to buy your own booze legally!?!?

My image of you is shattered. My world I
is in confused chaos.

How can you scold me now?? I mean I guess if I think about it, my own 14 year old daughter tries to scold me too, but holy ****. I don’t know if it will ever be the same. I’m shook up. SMH
Ummmm, (gentlemanly cough) her math is chicken math in here…. She is chronologically an adult for sure…. But…….. that’s al I got now.

Rest assured she’s no minor.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Isa is giving everyone the "look"
Everyone don your cones and get into your boxes.

Wait a minute. “Who hasn’t been 12 for more than half a decade” WTF

I have “had” this image in my head of an at least 40 something year old. Like one of the nannies off an old sitcom from tv land in her house dress, apron on, flour on it, in the kitchen, one hand on hip, the other on the kitchen counter finger tapping slowly, head a little cocked, looking at me all knowingly, a little menacing after I said or did something unfavorable. And the smell of cookies in the air to boot.

Now, I find out you probably are not old enough to buy your own booze legally!?!?

My image of you is shattered. My world I
is in confused chaos.

How can you scold me now?? I mean I guess if I think about it, my own 14 year old daughter tries to scold me too, but holy ****. I don’t know if it will ever be the same. I’m shook up. SMH
ahahaha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom