Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingD thought
Gus Fring Tech Issue GIF by Better Call Saul

Him thinking was the problem. :)
When I was a teen me and a friend decided we was going frogging. We got a couple of his dad's frog gigs, a q beam spotlight and went in the the bayou at night in a pirogue (very small boat designed to stand up and push pole around but they do have one or two seats anyway. When we went out the boat was only out the water literally an inch or two, really close to sinking and I ain't too stable. We were shining the banks and I felt a thud against the side I figured it was a stick we hit. Well it happens a few more times. I was in the back with the light my friend I the front with the gig. I turned around with the light and right next to the boat a saw 2 pairs of red eyes! It was 2 baby alligators.tjey were following us and tapping the boat with thier snoots. Scared me I almost sank the boat lol. After the shock it was pretty cool but decided we should abort mission cause mom probably wasn't far away.
Running.gif

This is precisely why one should not be in water that isn't contained in concrete, chlorinated, and properly illuminated.
SILENCE, HERETIC! :p
Satine - eyebrow.gif

I was doing everything very quickly so I didn't notice if the one I put back was keeping its warmth or not. Probably check on it tomorrow, see if there's anything going on with it.
Did you hold it yet?
Yeah, even tiny zebras won’t fit in a blender.
Fetal ones might.
Someone please tell me this is still a very blurry picture. I haven't been wearing my glasses but Good Lord!
No. Both of them suck and are horribly blurry. Like you can tell it's a dead squirrel. But that's it.
Reload the page. The first one was blurry for me.
Fake news. Still blurry.
Been busier than a two peckered buck goat.
Britney Spears What GIF

That's a very pretty photo.
^ That isn't...
But I wield everything like a sledgehammer.
I love that you used the word wield. Now you're like Chris Hemsworth with a big floppy.
thor GIF

Has Emma been dressing your children again?
Iz has the best sense of style. She and I are always matching 😘✌️
fox tv GIF by Lucifer

I found one in the tow strap in the garage yesterday. I was cleaning the garage and moving stuff to the work table. Homestead husband tends to leave stuff everywhere. And then grump at me because all of my tools and hardware are in a Rubbermaid tote. lol Whatever. Anyway, it was on the workbench and I saw something moving and this very offended little toad climbed out and proceeded to off himself. I had to catch him before he hit the floor and carry him to the outside.

Did you hold it yet?
No, but my daughter did. She had to save him from his dumbness. The little thing followed his mama out of the house and couldn't figure out how to get back in and went through the poultry netting. The backside of the goose house is just hardware cloth so he could see her through it and was just running back and forth, trying to get to her.
I found one in the tow strap in the garage yesterday. I was cleaning the garage and moving stuff to the work table. Homestead husband tends to leave stuff everywhere. And then grump at me because all of my tools and hardware are in a Rubbermaid tote. lol Whatever. Anyway, it was on the workbench and I saw something moving and this very offended little toad climbed out and proceeded to off himself. I had to catch him before he hit the floor and carry him to the outside.
An offended toad! He needed cuddles. 🥰

No, but my daughter did. She had to save him from his dumbness. The little thing followed his mama out of the house and couldn't figure out how to get back in and went through the poultry netting. The backside of the goose house is just hardware cloth so he could see her through it and was just running back and forth, trying to get to her.
I told you they were dumb! lol I meant the other egg though.
An offended toad! He needed cuddles. 🥰
He got some. And a thank you for not peeing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom