Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has already been discussed.
You must of skipped and missed it. Then didn't announce it so you could of been informed.
Ya, ya that's it.
Penguin Bap GIF

Haven't caught up yet. Crazy 24+ hours. We had a major storm come through around 2pm yesterday. Knocked power out to most of the southern half of the province. Just go power about an hour ago. Cell reception was out as well.

Tornados in some areas and downed trees everywhere. Luckily I'm in a valley so no damage on my street.

Happy Long weekend 😅

Haven't caught up yet. Crazy 24+ hours. We had a major storm come through around 2pm yesterday. Knocked power out to most of the southern half of the province. Just go power about an hour ago. Cell reception was out as well.

Tornados in some areas and downed trees everywhere. Luckily I'm in a valley so no damage on my street.

Happy Long weekend 😅
That sucks I know how that feels. Everyone safe I hope? Y'all have a generator?
Our hurricane season starts at the end of this month. We're ready I do need to get some gas. I'd like to get a 100lb propane tank and fill it. Good thing about propane is it can be stored indefinitely just don't catch a leak

We're ready I do need to get some gas. I'd like to get a 100lb propane tank and fill it. Good thing about propane is it can be stored indefinitely just don't catch a leak
He is still planning to do more research to see if it's the way he wants to go but my husband would love to get a propane tank.

He is still planning to do more research to see if it's the way he wants to go but my husband would love to get a propane tank.
Store indefinitely and not clogging carbs like regular gas and runs alot cleaner. What's to research? Not quite the same power output but I believe it's a good tradeoff. I ran mine with gas and propane and saw no discernable difference

To whom may be reading. If you get a generator don't get a natural gas one that has gas lines you get from a gas company like electricity. After ida all the people in one area had their gas cutoff to thier new whole house generators cause trees got pushed over and drug up the gas lines with the roots. Man people were mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom