Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what s- :duc
spraytz.gif

Flash flooding . Came home to the new dome pens under water chickens are walking in about 2 or 3" of water. Threw a bunch of straw but I don't think that's gonna do anything. Electric wires are under water. Breaker wasn't tripped. This is what got me out of birds in 95. Came home to about 250 dead birds then. More rain tomorrow morning
You need to devise a way to put those hoops on stilts. Or at least make a shelf up top they can escape to.

You need to devise a way to put those hoops on stilts. Or at least make a shelf up too they can escape to.
I had an awesome idea when I watched them do the red clay foundation for my house. Basically that an area maybe 30x60 built up with red clay about 16". But quite pricey. I usually fill them with whole bale straw but the feed store I used to get it from closed down. Now the only thing close is shredded tractor supply straw which is useless for that. This weekend I'll go to Mississippi to this big real feed store I know has it. Only problem is now thier feathers are screwed. I'll have to wash and blow dry they love that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom