Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these real!? OMG 🤣😭
Buy them amd give us a fashion show
the office television GIF

Pointy toe western boots for men just scream "bad seed" to me. You know, like in all the Westerns. The bad seeds villain of the film would have his nice dark cowboy hat, pointy toed boots, and a gun on each hip.
I had pointy-toed high heels once.
You wouldn't catch me doing any crime in those... I'd topple over the moment I tried to go anywhere faster than a jog.

A creature from Mexican folklore (or that general area of the continent, don't ask me to be geographically specific). They're weird little nocturnal creatures that suck goats' blood, earning them the name goatsuckers (which also happens to be a name for the group of birds that includes things like Whipporwills and Nightjars).
Oh I know but I more meant if anyone knew what the actual animal was since we were clarifying legends haha I’ve heard a fox with mange 🤣

I'm kinda confused because I'm a new member. How would I know if someone is a BYC member? I don't understand haha.
If they are on this site, they are a BYC member. BYC stands for backyard chickens, the name of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom