Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boiled dumplings in melty cheese sauce with green bean casserole and kielbasa.
Kolachi for dessert.
To me, at least. I find a lot of things yummy, though. I even like poppy seeds *shoots Kiki a look* and nuts in my dessert *shoots Dawg a look.*
you ever have to take drug tests?
I mean, some of the stuff is a little ... unconventional ... , but that's a pretty hefty accusation.

Idk about mythbusters but I read about a lady that almost got her kid taken away cause of it
Years ago when I worked offshore, we had to go to a drug school and the poppy seeds were a huge deal. One dude was like, but what if I like poppy seed chicken? The teacher told him to be prepared to lose his job. Is poppy seed chicken worth all that?

If you are an employer, it’s a way to “weed” out the slackers. You keep the best of the best.
I have worked in hr for several years. We are able to weed out the slackers without drug tests. And since you can get false positives, that doesn't help anybody.

Anyway, not trying to start a debate. Just a very different perspective.

I have worked in hr for several years. We are able to weed out the slackers without drug tests. And since you can get false positives, that doesn't help anybody.

Anyway, not trying to start a debate. Just a very different perspective.
I love drug tests. No studying and I always easily pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom