Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3276560

I must be missing something
Confused Thinking GIF

View attachment 3276560

I must be missing something
It probably smells like "Made in Taiwan".
It has to do with media release. Not every kid is allowed to get their picture taken and if a parent does it and posts the picture on social media, the school is liable
That is the stupidest effing thing I've ever heard.
1664570554469.png

This photo was on the front page of the Palestine Herald Press to promote our high school's plant sale, for the Horticulture program. I don't know how many times I've been in the paper for something. I never signed something. And neither did my parents. People are way too bajiggity about the dumbest things.

View attachment 3276564
This photo was on the front page of the Palestine Herald Press to promote our high school's plant sale, for the Horticulture program. I don't know how many times I've been in the paper for something. I never signed something. And neither did my parents. People are way too bajiggity about the dumbest things.
How long ago was this picture taken? Context matters and social media is more prevalent now than ever. I am one of those parents who has not signed off on my son's picture being released. I have people who are dead to me and I do not want them to be able to look him up and get pictures of him

How long ago was this picture taken? Context matters and social media is more prevalent now than ever. I am one of those parents who has not signed off on my son's picture being released. I have people who are dead to me and I do not want them to be able to look him up and get pictures of him
I was a senior, and the sale was in the spring, so 2006? I've also been in the paper in photos and name-dropped for honor rolls, community and church plays, piano recitals, baseball (when I was into that), 4-H, FFA, etc.

I was a senior, and the sale was in the spring, so 2006? I've also been in the paper in photos and name-dropped for honor rolls, community and church plays, piano recitals, baseball (when I was into that), 4-H, FFA, etc.
That was way before social media got too crazy

View attachment 3276564
Wait, wait! You're naturally dark haired? 😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom