Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean a trucker hat?
umno.gif

Turns out my 2 new serama chicks that are a month old are hens! I've lucked out for a second time in a row! Yet........... I am thinking about getting another rooster. I have Tobias, Ethel and Raven in one coop and Pebbles, Patricia, and Repunzel (AKA Perps) in the other coop do not mingle with the other Seramas. I'll be putting Miracle and Mocha with the Perps. Any thoughts? Would it be wise to get another rooster to care of the other ladies?
I think for Seramas it'd probably be okay.

Down here we always just call it a boggan

Sometimes you may hear toboggan or just hat

The thing Mac called a toboggan is a sled which we rarely get to use and if we do it will be a quickly fastened homemade one. Have to be quick because the snow doesn't last lone. If we get lucky enough to have some snow on the roads I have been known to remove the rudders from the water skis and ski behind the car. First time I did that as a teenager we got pulled over by the cops and they said they could get the driver for reckless endangerment but they loved it so much they said to carry on and followed us for awhile just watching

Someone double check me. I'm sleep deprived and been mapping this out all night in my head. I'm basically moving all the birds tomorrow...I refuse to start this project until I know I'm not an r-word...

Breeds and Varieties (simplified):

1. Geese
2. Muscovy
3. Sicilian Buttercup
4. Araucana
5. Blue, Black, Splash Orpington
6. Lavender Orpington
7. Silver-laced Orpington
8. Calls
9. Gold-laced Orpington
10. Chocolate Orpington (Mottled)
11. Chocolate/Mauve Orpington
12. Isabel Lavender-laced Orpington
13. Red Orpington
14. Buff Orpington
15. Black/Lav Mottled Orpington
16. Recessive White
17. Serama

I should have three pens in the barn, dog run, six pack(six pens), two large breeding cages, large breeding pen, and smaller grow out pen for a total of 14 pens.

1. Geese, Muscovy, Sicilian Buttercups, and assorted "Kitchen flock"
2. Araucanas
3. Blue, Black, Splash, and Lavender (temp) Orpingtons (no cock)
4. Silver-laced Orpingtons (no cock)
5. Calls
6. Gold-laced Orpingtons (no cock)
7. Chocolate/Mauve LF (Mottled)
8. Isabel Lavender-laced
9. Recessive White
10. Seramas
11. Dick Hole Choc. Bantam Orp Cock
12. Bantam Orp Juvies
13. Red Orpingtons
14. Richard and Phillip (Black/Lavender Mottled cock and Buff cock)

Am I missing anything? Does that all make sense?
I don’t know what you got so it sounds good to me! I am jealous of all the different pens.

Down here we always just call it a boggan

Sometimes you may hear toboggan or just hat

The thing Mac called a toboggan is a sled which we rarely get to use and if we do it will be a quickly fastened homemade one. Have to be quick because the snow doesn't last lone. If we get lucky enough to have some snow on the roads I have been known to remove the rudders from the water skis and ski behind the car. First time I did that as a teenager we got pulled over by the cops and they said they could get the driver for reckless endangerment but they loved it so much they said to carry on and followed us for awhile just watching
Beanie hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom