Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any of you know about the cell phone/radios "Southern Link" that was a big thing here a few years ago. It was a cell phone but also a 2 way radio that you could also just link anyone else that had one and talk to them. So, the former wife and I each had those, and we were coming back from a trip somewhere and she had to go to the restroom really bad. I pulled up at very busy gas station/truck stop along the interstate. I knew there would be a lot of people in the ladies restroom. I mean the place was so busy. So, I give it enough time so that I was sure she was up in there settled down, and then I went to making some you know noises on the link to her. 😂 Man, when she came up out of there she was embarrassed and madder than a mashed cat. The kids were like 6 and 7 and were in the vehicle with me. They loved it. She finally got over being mad after about an hour of wanting to kill me and thought it was pretty funny as well. She said her link was in her purse, and she couldn't get to it very quick to turn it down or off, and then when she did she dropped it.
DH likes to FaceTime me from public places. I like to sing songs as loud as I can with meows instead of words. It gets him off the phone quicker.

Does anyone know this one?

Meow meow,
me-mow-mow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow, meow, meow MEOOOOOOW!

Meow meow,
me-mow-mow,
meow meow-meow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow, meow, meow meeeeeoooooooow

@bill3607 were you on the utah/usc game tonight?
No, I guess I have shut mine down for the year, or at least until bowl season. I haven't even thought about it.

Did you? I turned it on for a few minutes and the Trojans seemed like they were going to cover easily at the time, but it was early. I haven't checked on it since then.

No, I guess I have shut mine down for the year, or at least until bowl season. I haven't even thought about it.

Did you? I turned it on for a few minutes and the Trojans seemed like they were going to cover easily at the time, but it was early. I haven't checked on it since then.
utah blowout.

williams looked hurt for usc so maybe it’s a closer game with him 100% but utah outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

DH likes to FaceTime me from public places. I like to sing songs as loud as I can with meows instead of words. It gets him off the phone quicker.

Does anyone know this one?

Meow meow,
me-mow-mow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow, meow, meow MEOOOOOOW!

Meow meow,
me-mow-mow,
meow meow-meow,
meow-meow-meow,
meow, meow, meow meeeeeoooooooow
That. Is. Amazing.

I think that beats when my hubby used to follow my daughter around stores when she was a teenager singing Amy Winehouse at the top of his lungs.

@bill3607 were you on the utah/usc game tonight?
I don't get any channels once the sun sets for some reason or I'd watch more sports. I love college bowl season and March Madness. That's honestly how I got into watching cricket. I could stream that for free through this weird app my hubby found on our smart TV.

Now I'm like, "Did you see India's win over Pakistan last month? They won by a single wicket when they were on their last over!"

And people be like:
jambajew-steve-brule.gif

I was in line at a store a few weeks ago. The woman behind me got a call & answered it on speaker. The person who called was all drama & ugly colorful metaphors.

I’m no stranger to bad words. I can potty mouth a sailor under the table, but nobody wants to hear a strangers drama. The lady actually kept her on speaker. You’d think after the 5th fbomb she’d have the sense to mute her. I was not impressed.

I don't get any channels once the sun sets for some reason or I'd watch more sports. I love college bowl season and March Madness. That's honestly how I got into watching cricket. I could stream that for free through this weird app my hubby found on our smart TV.

Now I'm like, "Did you see India's win over Pakistan last month? They won by a single wicket when they were on their last over!"

And people be like:
View attachment 3339610
i stream everything. it’s been a few years since we got rid of cable.

watched the game tonight on the fox sports app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom