which cabinet incubator?

I'm actually in the process of a DIY one now. I couldn't come up with enough disposable cash to buy one.
I'm using a small stand up Pepsi cooler. I picked it up a while back at a garage sell for like $7. Compresser was out and they said its only worth a scrap price. No problem I'll take it. Has a glass door and has a working fan.
I pondered over design for forever but decided I better just get at it and make adjustments as needed.
I'm gonna use turner also since ive already got 3 1/2 of them. Unsure but it should hold 6 maybe 7.
Hope mine turns out to work decently.

I'm actually in the process of a DIY one now. I couldn't come up with enough disposable cash to buy one.
I'm using a small stand up Pepsi cooler. I picked it up a while back at a garage sell for like $7. Compresser was out and they said its only worth a scrap price. No problem I'll take it. Has a glass door and has a working fan.
I pondered over design for forever but decided I better just get at it and make adjustments as needed.
I'm gonna use turner also since ive already got 3 1/2 of them. Unsure but it should hold 6 maybe 7.
Hope mine turns out to work decently.
Would love to see pics when it's done!

We used the one we made out of an old freezer and I ended up drilling a whole bunch of large holes in it to keep it from over heating again, we had a few ducklings and a few chicks hatch, but in the middle of everything, several fans which are in behind the boards where you cant get to them-crashed, and I had to lay a small fan on its back and blow the heat up the back to keep what was in there going.. I am real tired of make shift things.. Due to corona virus I never had my summer jobs so not sure if I can afford a large incubator of not this spring, will have to wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom