Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I really want to know!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have the answer besides God??

on the basis of this answer god will always come into it

but i will give it with reason and logic

we all agree on adam and then eve and from there the human race

god brought down adam first, not eve and defo not a pregnant eve

so the fully formed human persona adam was first

so looking on that logic it could only be a fully formed chicken not the egg

plus who would incubate the egg if it was the egg

they didnt have Brinsea or LittleGiant in them days lmao

Quote:

woot.gif
Which thread?

There is proof that Jesus hung on a cross, was buried and rose again. We have other historical documents saying Jesus was crucified. Many other people around that time,(like Josephus, famous historian from the first century) said Jesus was crucified, and rose again. Many (up to 500 people at one time) saw Jesus alive.

Also hell is fair, everyone has a chance to go to heaven, some just reject and follow false gods. We had an order, we disobeyed, and now we'll get punished if we don't accept God's gift of salvation through Jesus His son. Only you can make that choice, no one can force you.

You mean the bible? A book?

Has everyone played the game telephone? As the word goes around it gets so distorted that the end word is completely different then the word you started with. The bible is the same way IMO, way back when it actually had to be copied by hand... as in writing it out. Whos to say that someone in the 1200's didn't change something? To make a certain part more interesting, or make a hero out of a character they liked, even if he wasn't to begin with.

okay, please take note that the rules says not ot really talk about religion on the forms! i know i rarely say anything about the rules but i dont want people banned and threads shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom