Which came first? The chicken or the egg???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Jesus is God and was placed in a human body....

Hebrew 10:4-7 says (KJV)

"4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 ¶ Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."

...Go to Mahomet's or Allah's graves. There bones are still there..... Jesus' are not.......
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Well put. ;)
Jesus is God and was placed in a human body....

Hebrew 10:4-7 says (KJV)

"4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 ¶ Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."

...Go to Mahomet's or Allah's graves. There bones are still there..... Jesus' are not.......
big_smile.png

Well if there was nothing where did the creator come from? Also scientists belie that the big bang was made by to compacted objects with mass colliding which resulted in an explosion and in return to giving out all the mass created the universe. Some people believe the bang is still expanding. As a friend told me "the only thing we can be sure of are atoms and matter... the rest is oppinion"

If the egg evolved what did it evolve from........One thing i don't understand is the Big Bang theory.....My question being, If there was nothing how did it explode?????? And how did life begin without a Creator?????? Nothing can come from nothing....RIGHT????????/
hu.gif

Well if there was nothing where did the creator come from? Also people who beleive in evolution beleive they evolved from the bacteria or tiny organisms that evolved bigger and bigger intil they created life when the earth was covered in water.. creating animals like jellyfish... gradualy theyy evolved into animals like sea creatures, dinosaurs, reptiles and then branched out into differant species like all the mammals and birds. people believe they evolved from reptiles because they have quite similaire structures, genetiiques and the obvious one they both lay eggs! :p Also what I don''t understand is how the "creator" just "created" chickens because like you said... nothing can come from nothing

I have one question for you. If God is the creator, then he always was there; to ask where did he come from couldn't even be a question because as the creator always being there is his job - not even a job. ;) Being a creator, he must love us - yet some still reject him. Rather sad.

Well if there was nothing where did the creator come from? Also scientists belie that the big bang was made by to compacted objects with mass colliding which resulted in an explosion and in return to giving out all the mass created the universe. Some people believe the bang is still expanding. As a friend told me "the only thing we can be sure of are atoms and matter... the rest is oppinion"

Well if there was nothing where did the creator come from? Also people who beleive in evolution beleive they evolved from the bacteria or tiny organisms that evolved bigger and bigger intil they created life when the earth was covered in water.. creating animals like jellyfish... gradualy theyy evolved into animals like sea creatures, dinosaurs, reptiles and then branched out into differant species like all the mammals and birds. people believe they evolved from reptiles because they have quite similaire structures, genetiiques and the obvious one they both lay eggs! :p Also what I don''t understand is how the "creator" just "created" chickens because like you said... nothing can come from nothing

God didn't come from anywhere. He always was, He had no beginning, He is infinite. That is something our finite human minds cannot comprehend, but it's Bible truth. God created everything with three, simple words, "Let there be".

Like I said, it is something human minds cannot comprehend. But it is truth, that I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom