which hatchery would you recommend for silkie

If you are looking for an incubator try Ebay. I was on looking yesterday and found a few good deals. They had new ones at good prices just make sure you look at the whole list to get the best deal.

Quote:
Oh, sorry I as just refering to bearded white, black, blue, splash, buff,and partridge.
lol.png

Quote:
Whats the difference between grey and blue...can you post pictures so vI can see them? I dont think I've ever seen a grey silkie anyways. I dont know how I'd fit them into a coop if my parents do let me get chickens. It would have to be a big coop. Senora Silkies, what colors do you sell and do you ship? If you do I may be interested in your stock/chicks. Thanks for your help.

CCj

I occasionally sell birds, but I breed for exhibition; those birds that do not fit my needs are occasionally available. At the moment I don't really have anything available.

I will have to think about it. Do grey go into a blue, black, slpash pen or no. If not then it may not happen. I drew a sketch of a coop last night and it is big as is, so I dont know about and extra section.
idunno.gif
I got my mom convinced for chicks, now just for my dad.

Back
Top Bottom