Which hatching egg order should I buy?

Which order? 🤔

• Total voters
Practice on inexpensive eggs it this is you first hatch. (local)

I am currently hatching from Foxfire farms (ID) one state over. I got pot luck (Pure breeds just diff kinds) you can find her on Ebay if you look up potluck hatching eggs. 12+eggs for 42 free shipping (I think)
She sent 15 and 13 are still developing (one was not fertile, one quit)
My breeds are Maran, Isbar, Crested legbar, Mozaics, Golden Deathlayer, pita pinta, Ayam cemani.
All were in tact.

13isk.PNG

I did order some from Meyers for next year.
blue orpingtons
BCM
LO
Frizzle EE
Blue Andelusian
OE
I know they do not send extra, (In my experience.) The do replace if any has a crack. (rare)
I rest them 24 hrs, before they go into the incubator, and if they have detached air cells I don't turn for 3 days.
Here is the Meyer eggs I was sent in the past.
IMG_2442.JPG

Practice on inexpensive eggs it this is you first hatch. (local)

I am currently hatching from Foxfire farms (ID) one state over. I got pot luck (Pure breeds just diff kinds) you can find her on Ebay if you look up potluck hatching eggs. 12+eggs for 42 free shipping (I think)
She sent 15 and 13 are still developing (one was not fertile, one quit)
My breeds are Maran, Isbar, Crested legbar, Mozaics, Golden Deathlayer, pita pinta, Ayam cemani.
All were in tact.

View attachment 3339129

I did order some from Meyers for next year.
blue orpingtons
BCM
LO
Frizzle EE
Blue Andelusian
OE
I know they do not send extra, (In my experience.) The do replace if any has a crack. (rare)
I rest them 24 hrs, before they go into the incubator, and if they have detached air cells I don't turn for 3 days.
Here is the Meyer eggs I was sent in the past.
View attachment 3339133
Nice and snug!

Back
Top Bottom