Which incubator to buy?

I have 2 LG's and would like to put them in the driveway and run over them!
gig.gif

I did a good deal of research and settled on a Brinsea 20 Advance Ex. I did not have to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping and it was shipped out the very next day. Someone else on here also shared a coupon that saved me 10% total , enter "Halloween" and get the 10% off. I wanted one that was very low maintenance after babysitting these stupid LG's! I'm lucky anything has hatched!

I got this idea from another BYC member. I don't remember the name but whoever you are THANKS!!! I put his milk cap on my LG and it makes adjusting the temp a breeze. What a great idea...

IMG_3429.jpg

Quote:
I agree. Maybe you can find someone who has some fertile eggs who will let you have some. I had some friends who originally that gave me some of their barnyard mixes to practice with. Any that hatched I agreed to give to them. It gave me the practice. If you have a Trader Joe's store they sell fertile eggs there. You can also try your local feed stores and maybe a customer will have some to hatch for them. Good luck...

http://www.traderjoes.com/stores/index.asp

I just purchased a Brinsea Eco 20 with Auto Turn and I LOVE it so far. Will let you know better on hatch day, 11-26...I also have an LG with auto turn, no fan. Very little success but probably due to my own inexperience. Good luck with whatever you choose!
wink.png

Quote:
I agree. Maybe you can find someone who has some fertile eggs who will let you have some. I had some friends who originally that gave me some of their barnyard mixes to practice with. Any that hatched I agreed to give to them. It gave me the practice. If you have a Trader Joe's store they sell fertile eggs there. You can also try your local feed stores and maybe a customer will have some to hatch for them. Good luck...

http://www.traderjoes.com/stores/index.asp

Thanks for the offer (i really don't need eggs ) I was just setting up real live set up situation for people to test there skills without actually killing any eggs!!!....cva34

Back
Top Bottom