Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan
I'm working on a second version of The Chick Chart, but can't decide what I want the background to be.

Any opinions?
smile.png

35758_cc5.png

35758_cc4.png

35758_cc3.png

35758_cc2.png

35758_cc1.png

Thanks!
smile.png

I don't like either the orange or green as I feel that the background is so bright it draws the eye away from the photo. You need something that draws the eye into the photo. Also, I think you should size the photo larger. I assume that the photo of the chicken may vary depending on breed? If that is the case, you need something that is more general rather than complementary to the specific photo of the buff orpington.

The wood or grey backgrounds are more neutral, the red will match most combs/wattles, and is also a nice choice, but I would suggest a frame around the photo in any case.

I like the bright orange. The color grabs my attention and makes me want to look at it. The wood one looks like a flooring ad. The dark one might make some chickens hard to see. The green is just a little
sickbyc.gif
Not a fan of green. My second choice would be the red. Kinda barn colored.

The first or the third are the best, IMO.

Another small suggestion would be to move the photo to the right side of the screen so that the chicken is looking toward the buttons you want clicked. People's gaze naturally will flow toward whatever direction animals & people in an image are facing. You don't want people's eyes drawn away from the area you want them to notice the most.

The orange is too much... drowns out the bird...

but the brown and black are too little.

I don't much care for that particular green... more of a Kelly myself *ahem*Go Colts*ahem*

Definitely voting RED... brings out that comb very nicely.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom