White bantam breed?

shmccarthy

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
Michigan
I don't have any pictures, but I am trying to figure out what bantam hen I used to have. I had her 3 years ago and she was killed by a raccoon before she started laying. She was solid white, she had lighter colored non feathered legs, single comb and was very tiny. She was extremely friendly and was not flighty in the least. She would ride on my shoulder and always ran to see me. I have been looking through pictures and I think she may have been some kind of oegb or American game? We got her out of the "Assorted Bantams" bin at TSC. Any ideas on what she could have been? I would love to get some next year because she was so sweet.

She was completely white, no other coloring whatsoever. She seemed to carry her wings like the average hen, from what I remember and her legs weren't short.

Do you remember the color of the legs (yellow/white), and the ear color?

Old English Game bantams are a common find at TSC's bantam bin. They tend to be very friendly if hand raised.

Last edited:
No I don't remember the specifics that well. She was only about 6 months old when we lost her. Her legs were a lighter color, not yellow.

Back
Top Bottom