1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Call ducklings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by ariel4birds, Aug 11, 2015.

1. ariel4birds

ariel4birds Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2011
    Olympia
    I have some extra white call ducklings. I am only doing local pickup right now. I am located in Olympia, WA.

They are about 3 weeks old and still need another couple weeks of brooding. I have about 6 white call ducklings I'd like to sell. I also have 2 blue fawn call ducklings for sale.

The Call is a miniature breed of duck. They are about ΒΌ the size of regular duck breeds. They normally weigh under 2 pounds, laying only 25-75 eggs per year. Call ducks are a little more vulnerable to predators. They need a night-time enclosure that is safe on all sides from predators. In addition, they can fly short distances unless you clip their wings.

I have included photos of what the ducklings looked like when they first hatched. I have also included photos the parents of the white ducklings. The mother is SQ and the father is larger, but comes from show lines. Please send me a message for more information.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. applebutter14

applebutter14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2014
    Iowa
    ooh!!! i wish i could get some!!!!! the are adorable. [​IMG]

3. foxfaery

foxfaery Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2015
    Issaquah, Washington
    Oooh so cute!
    I had two Cayuga ducks but a bobcat got my beautiful girly and now my boy is alone [​IMG]

4. wagonrranch7

wagonrranch7 New Egg

Dec 7, 2015
    Do you still have white calls available. I am in need of two white and one blue call hen, breeder quality.
    Otherwise 3 white hens would be grand!

You are about an hour away from us and I would be glad to come out to Olympia or meet in Centralia after this coming Fri., Dec.11th.

Thank you,
    Lisa

5. Oasistropicals

Oasistropicals New Egg

Jan 2, 2017
    Any availability to 91711?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by