White Chocolate or Dark chocolate?

White or Dark chocolate?

• Total voters
A nice, smooth milk chocolate will always win for me. Not bitter, not sickeningly sweet, just right. :love I agree with the other poster in that I think dark milk chocolate could be very good, maybe even my preference should I ever come across any to try. A quick google search says it does exist out there somewhere, a creation meant to reduce the bitterness of dark chocolate while maintaining its higher cacao content, so my new mission in life is to find me some of that!

Within the confines of the poll, dark chocolate wins for me hands down. I'm not much a fan of the bitterness of dark chocolate, if I didn't already make that clear, but I much prefer it to the sickening sweetness of white chocolate. I have a monster of a sweet tooth, but white chocolate just makes me feel ill. 🤢 I really can only stand it if all that sweetness is diluted by a more savory or salty component, like with white chocolate Reese's.

TLDR: dark chocolate >>> white chocolate. :p

But not as much as in the dark or milk chocolate.
Hmm true but it does still have it though hah but honestly fair trade isn’t really much better anyway cause they only check a teeny amount of the farms and they announce when they’re coming too so most just move the kids. And I doubt the big companies are ever gonna change 😭

Hmm true but it does still have it though hah but honestly fair trade isn’t really much better anyway cause they only check a teeny amount of the farms and they announce when they’re coming too so most just move the kids. And I doubt the big companies are ever gonna change 😭
Yeah, it's sad. :(

Back
Top Bottom