White Christmas anyone?

Yeah it's awsome...'til you spend five hours snowblowing...only to wake up and be buried again. No..really it's very cool! I love getting snowed in. We have wood. We have a generator. And beer:)

It's when those darned city folk come to visit this time of year.. and they drive those tuna can cars that 2 people could lift (and we have) that get stuck in 1/2 an inch of snow. That's the annoying part. If I'm cooking and I say "darn I don't have any (whatever) and that city girl pipes up and offers to run in to town in her go cart and get it. That's always funny.

I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Quote:
Finally some use out of a Wall Mart
gig.gif

A white Christmas is the last thing you'd expect where I live. It's supposed to be in the 70's Today (Christmas Eve) and tomarrow (Christmas *duh*)

We haven't had a white Christmas in I don't know how long, but at least Christmas Eve will be white this year. Here is a photo of Monday eve-it is melting some today, but there is still a lot.

3132054788_c079d74224_o.jpg

I'm sad at the rate in which the snow is melting here-they say more snow but not sure about here. I am
fl.gif
that it won't all melt by morning. Then we would just have a very soggy Christmas.
hit.gif

Definitely a white Christmas here in Michigan; we're supposed to have a freak thaw this weekend, which should clear up some of the 30+" we have piled and piled and PILED outside. Of course, then it's back to 20s and below for next week, with more snow!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom