White crested Polish from Ideal?

PowellAnimals

Chirping
Jul 2, 2015
Muncy, Pennsylvania
How has everyone's experience with the white crested Polish from Ideal Poultry been? I am putting together an order and currently own some Silver Laced Polish chicks and I was thinking about adding a few more - either the white crested blue or the white crested black. However, I have seem some photos (not from this particular hatchery) where some look like they just have a few feathers on their head and it looks terrible. Have the chicks from Ideal grown to have nice crests? Also, are the crests from Ideal largely white or do you find that it is really just a mix of white and the body color?

Thanks for the input!

I've ordered from Ideal, but never with polish. However, my sister has ordered four black polish from Ideal that were just lovely (past tense due to one dying from a dog attack) the other three are fully feathered for the most part. One white crest she has does have its crest half black and half white, but she is a lovely hen. I dont have pictures, but user @LeBlackbird posted pictures of their polish from Ideal.

Blackbird's white crested blue polish (I do believe they gave blackbird the wrong color, as she stated it in the other forum, so be careful with that)
48027fbc_39309_dscn1227.jpeg

Blackbirds white crested black polish from Ideal
39309_dscn1110.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't ordered the Black Crested White Polish from Ideal, but I have ordered the Golden Polish from them, and they were beautiful birds with a well laced pattern and full crests.

Back
Top Bottom