White Leghorn/Buff Orpington Crosses

ClareScifi

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
I would love to see some photos of roosters of various ages that are a cross between a White Leghorn and a Buff Orpington? Can anyone refer me to some such photos? Thanks!

I can show you something very close. I have a few white leghorn hens, and a very dominate White Orpington Roo. We incubated and hatched a total of 6 eggs at two different dates. The result is what we have named the White OrpingHorn. This made for a fun project for our little boys. We have sold the older pullets and have the younger ones on hold for a local lady. Here are some pictures.

One cockerel with two pullets. 2 months old.
111982_img_4055.jpg

111982_img_4065.jpg

Three pullets at 20 weeks.
111982_img_3814.jpg

A closer shot of one 20 week old pullet.
111982_img_3811.jpg

For some reason, I can't see the photos of your OrpingHorns. Can you repost them? I'd love to see them!

Clare

Can anyone see the picture of the OpringtonHorns above? All I see are blank spaces. I wonder what happened to the photos? Or is it just at my end that they don't appear? Did photos get lost in the recent changes or something?

They're gone. They disappeared in the recent changeover to the new format, according to the woman who posted them. Darn! I really wanted to see them.

She said she had had copies on her desktop but it crashed and wiped them out, so she can't repost the photos, and she sold the chickens, so she can't take more photos.

Any way to retrieve those photos, Moderators???

They're gone. They disappeared in the recent changeover to the new format, according to the woman who posted them. Darn! I really wanted to see them.

She said she had had copies on her desktop but it crashed and wiped them out, so she can't repost the photos, and she sold the chickens, so she can't take more photos.

Any way to retrieve those photos, Moderators???

can she do a system restore? and restore it to a previous date?? or write the Operators of this sight and c if they can retrieve them

Oh, I didn't know you had a way to get them back! That is wonderful, Apron Strings. No hurry. You described them to me so well that I feel I know what they look like, but I would love to see the chick pics. Do you have chick pics of them that can be restored later on?

Adding the pictures of the White Orpington / White Leghorn crosses that I bred and sold last year. Thank you for waiting so long for me to get the pictures recovered from my crashed hard drive. Took forever, I know.
This trio was 8 weeks old in the first two pictures.

The pullets below were 16 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom