white leghorn eggs UPDATE ( KY)

chickabator

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
ky
I have white leghorn eggs for sale if anyone is interested. the thing is you might end up with a brown leghorn crossed with a white leghorn as I have 2 brown leghorn roos in with my white hens but I also have 2 white roos in there too and there are 10 hens that are laying so there are 4 roos to 16 hens 6 of the hens are brown leghorns but they are not laying as of yet should be anytime now though.

Last edited:
7.00 a dozen 13.95 shipping that is priority flat rate box. I just sold someone on here 30 eggs for 25.00 and that is including the shipping she got them today and said all eggs were intact not a one cracked. tomorrow the brown roos are coming out into the other pen and the brown pullets but the brown pullets are not laying yet but should be anytime now. combs are turning red and getting nice fluffy butts they are 7 mo old. I know it is late for them to start to lay but with this time of year it throws them off some.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say - I'm the one that got the 30 eggs from chickabator today and she did an amazing job packing - not a single crack or anything!

She shipped fast too and this is a very generous offer for what she's selling. You can't beat her price!

So, very cool! Don't be afraid to buy from her.
smile.png

Kelly

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the brown leghorns are no longer in the pen with the white leghorn.

here are some of the white leghorn chicks that hatched last night
100_0782.jpg

the red ones are rir's

just wanted to let evey one know I have more leghorn eggs to sell. if interested pm me.

Back
Top Bottom